Wednesday 6 May 2015

second post ... yeass!!

so this is my second post ... Still getting the hang of things on here soo yea what to talk about hmm hmm well should I talk about myself?.... who cares im gonna anyways YAAAY
im a 15 year old human of New Zealand... southern hemisphere .... Earth .... Milkey way galaxy... Universe... thats all I got so yea .... oh yea I have black hair ummm it short at the moment ... its usually average longish but I shaved it for cancer #forabettertomorrow I hate having hair so short but yea so ...but do you care .. probably not ... unless you fantasize about me like 24/7 which all of you probably do..  im just helping you have a better picture of what I look like your welcome ..but I will post some pics when I post more and get use to it ... so tell me about you life you can inbox me if you want .. I'll try to get back to you sorry if its really late though .... .. thats it  GO away NOW ... come back later though ... please ... or not see if I care ...but I do care so you have to yea im gona go now ... good bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment