Friday 8 May 2015

lol i almost forgot to add a title to this

LAWL my sister wanted to read my blog .... what a hipster ... what to talk about ... oh yea .. my mum just told me I should stop putting my elbows on the table ... yea she right .... dammit its mothers day on Sunday.. time for the rush on the Saturday to get a present soo yea time to change subject ... we have a golfing range outside our house and we hit golf balls of it into a paddock my step brothers can hit them far as ...there a road just past the paddocks and they can hit them onto the road ... I think I might get some glow in the paint and paint some golf balls ... that'd be cool ... cool as ....subject change again... so its getting hard to think of things to blog about ..... BUT JONATHAN YOU'VE ONLY DONE A COUPLE OF BLOGS ... yea I have to get my imagination up a bit sorry about my lack of humor in this blog i just cant even at the moment joke just tired ... i need to get out more i have almost no life outside of school yea ... well thats it for today .. have a good weekend and if i dont post again this weekend a good mothers day
goodbye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment