Wednesday 6 May 2015

my day today

So in class for the last couple weeks we were reading this book called of mice and men ... it was a alright book (not that I read much anyways). Is about two guys and killing and how gruesome the 20's were and how mental disable handle it yea .... they kill a puppy in it !! wtf and they snap some girls neck!  for those who don't want to read it there's a movie about it called ... of mice and men .... duh!  but I think that what George does in the end is a good thing ... good thing ...good thing  sorta ... im not gonna tell you what he did thats for you to find out. anyway I still dont know why I actually started this blog .... well it cause im in love with the coco .... i got it for the low low   ...where was i going with this? ... not sure? so I crashed a year 9 (12-13 year olds) group with my mates today at lunch ... they where soo loud ... but i guess they where showing off because i was there #braging nah nah ill see tomorrw if there still that loud probably still are but maybe not .. who knows? 
have a good day ....
you are the weakest link good bye

2 comments:

  1. YOUR BLOGS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!! I agree about the book its disturbing ay? hahahahahaha love your blogs <3 keep blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh thank you Bronwyn hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete